We provide customized consulting services in the following areas. We recognize that each situation is different so we work diligently with you to structure the intervention for the maximum impact.
Consulting services include:
Please click on the title for an expanded description.
We design this one-on-one coaching service to address the unique needs of an individual who is determined to refine his/her approach to working with others. In addition to offering general executive coaching, we have done extensive coaching in the area of developing emotional intelligence.
Here are some examples of coaching:
- Supporting an individual as he uses his 360° feedback and makes a determined effort to incorporate more emotional intelligence in his day-to-day interactions
- Helping an individual prepare to deal more effectively with a challenging direct report
- Role-playing in preparation for a highly controversial meeting
- Helping an executive to fine-tune her ability to listen under very difficult conditions
- Assisting an individual prepare for a critical presentation to a potentially significant new client
- Providing a senior executive with tips for presenting her ideas more effectively in writing
- Acting as a sounding board while an executive decided how to deal more assertively with a board of directors
We organize and facilitate executive retreats for groups from as few as six people to twenty.
We work with you to determine the desired outcomes. We will then arrange whatever support may be needed for the retreat to be a success.
During the retreat, we can facilitate the discussions and, if requested, provide content related suggestions from our experiences with other organizations.
We provide facilitation services to assist organizations to conduct successful and productive meetings. These meetings range from staff meetings to professional development events to intense discussions of operational issues.
In each situation, we meet with you to determine your precise needs.
In this process, we spend time with individuals seeking feedback and suggestions for fine tuning their personal and professional development.
Issues discussed may range from work/life balance, to career path plans, to increasing personal influence, to dealing with frustrations.
Each mentoring relationship is unique and designed to support the individual in his/her quest for increased effectiveness.